Actors Taping Instructions
- Slate: Slate at the end of your audition with a full body in frame (do not pan up and down). It should include your name, role, and height.
- Audition should be shot as medium to close. Please let camera run 3-4 seconds after the audition so we can capture subtle moments after.
- Lighting is important. The background should be a solid. Audio should be clear.
- NO props!
- If you’ve been asked to read for multiple roles, please submit individual videos for each role.
- If you can have an actor read opposite, please do so.
- Title your files in the following format: Role_FirstName_LastName_Agency. Please compress the file to under 50mb.
- Sides are available on www.sidesexpress.com